Network and Account IT Technician
With an international experience of 20 years, WINBET became shortly the most successful chain of gaming clubs in Eastern and Central Europe. We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.Cerinte
Hi :) If you meet the requirements below and would like to be a Network and Account IT Technician, send us your CV!
- Several years of experience network operation.
- Independent and goal-oriented work.
- English advanced level, both written and spoken.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Results and customer orientation.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, network hardware and current IT trends.
- Technical certifications/diplomas for relevant fields are a serious plus: CCNA.
- Driver’s license B
- Evaluates reported incidents resulting in either their resolution or escalation to direct supervisor.
- Carries responsibility for operations and maintenance of existing software, hardware equipment and systems.
- Monitors Internet connections
- Troubleshoots and monitoring Site-to-Site Tunnels.
- Ensures maintenance for routers and switches.
- Troubleshoots connectivity problems.
- Creates and updates Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels with various destinations.
- Maintains networking access security.
- Good knowledge and understanding of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS, MPLS, LDP, STP, VLANs, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SYSLOG, SNMP and other related network services
- Troubleshooting desktop environments running Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Installing and configuring software and hardware.
- Identifying and resolving issues related to computer and network connectivity.
- Upgrading and maintaining Windows hardware, software, and other applications.
- Managing and supporting end-user devices, such as desktop systems and other peripheral equipment.
- Assisting in testing, analyzing and resolving issues related to Windows operating systems.
- Ability for remote and on-site support.
- Account Administration – M365, NAS
We offer you:
• Competitive salary;
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• A stable company with professional development opportunities.