Junior Digital Marketing Specialist - 1y determined period contract
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, tourism, or related fields.
• Having 2-3 years’ work experience in marketing administration roles and/or interested in marketing automation concepts.
• Excellent command of English language, and written and verbal communication skills.
• A natural networker and communicator with the ability to build and maintain a strong network with various requesters, projects contributors and teams
• You are at ease with new applications/tools and research for solutions.
• You have analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate to get the best results possible.
• You have the ability to work to tight deadlines, self-organize tasks and prioritize workload.
• Report to the Digital Marketing Senior Project Manager / Marketing Lead, with a strong alignment with the On-Premise Applications WE Sales team.
• Supports planning, implementation, and execution of Marketing Campaigns, including virtual and in-person events.
• Liaises with Demand Generation/Sales, Global Marketing, Procurement, and other Marketing team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Work with Applications Unlimited Marketing and Sales Team, and other marketing and administrative functions to deliver marketing and event-related campaigns.
• Support Marketing & Events Project Manager and Marketing Lead in implementing the marketing strategy for Applications Unlimited.
• Work with Procurement tools to raise and follow up on Purchase Requests, from drafting documents to providing details to stakeholders – specialized training to be provided.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing Team to execute demand generation activities and ensure all execution aligns with business and campaign goals, KPIs, timing, and budget.
• Support the Sales Team with status updates for virtual and in-person events spending, calendar, and required bookings.
• Offer hands-on support and customized services across marketing and WE demand generation teams.
• Work with Eloqua, Oracle’s Marketing automation solution, to build emails, marketing assets, and registration pages.
• Keep up to date with Oracle Brand and Creative policies and templates that can be leveraged for Marketing Automation programs.