Financial Business Analyst
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree from Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Stock Exchange (it’s a must).
• Fluent in English;
• Willing to work in an international environment;
• Strong computer skills, particularly Excel; VBA and SQL will be considerate as a plus;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to build strong working relationships;
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Business analysis for actuarial group reporting;
• Gather the business requirements for future developments of the company Group reporting solution;
• Defining, performing and documenting test cases for the newly implemented functionalities; Providing the IT project teams with functional specifications in order to create and maintain the Oracle database needed for group-wide reporting;
• Offer business and technical support to colleagues within the team and to company operating entities during the Onboarding process;
• Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for company operating entities, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, in SQL and in MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool;
• Maintenance and documentation of the group-wide reporting solution;
• Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities in order to develop the group-wide reporting solution;
• Independently performs standard processes and takes ownership of smaller ad-hoc work.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.