Data Quality Analyst with French
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Société Générale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
We are seeking to hire a Data Quality Analyst who is in charge of managing the quality and integrity of the data by controlling, cross-checking and identifying anomalies. The role revolves around two missions: handling data coming from various sources and ensuring and maintaining the quality of the data through regular controls.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Checking the accuracy of the data for compliance with the standards and rules in the company;
- Handling all incoming requests related to the verification process, offering solutions and recommendations for the resolution of cases;
- Participating in projects aimed to increase data quality and accuracy for the region/segment/organization assigned;
- Implementing projects aimed at automating processes related to data quality, in the area of expertise;
- Creating and managing reports, dashboards, and other deliverables, aimed to assist in improving the quality of the data;
- Define and implement quality controls;
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures;
- Make the necessary updates and maintaining the data in the Group referential by anticipation or upon request;
- Analyze the root causes of anomalies, identify corrective actions and work with various support teams to correct data quality errors.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, foreign languages;
- French – Advanced level (written and reading);
- English - Advanced level (written and reading);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office mainly Excel – intermediate level;
- Desire to learn a variety of different business activities;
- Analytical skills and process oriented;
- At ease to work with data;
- Meticulous attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent collaboration, positive attitude; “Can do” personality; proactive and perseverant;
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team; business skills to work cross functionally across teams;
- Entrepreneurial, takes initiatives to connect across functions to align with data SMEs by seeking and valuing their inputs;
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-growing dynamic environment where priorities may change based on business needs.
WHY JOIN US
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
lus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.