NAO Escalation & Problem Management
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile NAO Escalation & Problem Management active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Utilization of BMC Remedy for problem and escalation management
• Management of problem and incident records related to IT software and systems (software, infrastructure, and network) according to problem management process.
• Coordination and moderating sessions with technical teams needed to solve incidents / problems / defects in applications and IT systems :
o identification and documentation of workarounds / problems / defects root cause
o creation of Problem Report , identifying and approving the technical solution to the problem
o modification of applications and software solutions , IT systems that ensure correct operation
• Proactive problem identification and management according 5WHYs methodologies, Fishbone, etc.
• management of customer and operational escalations
• Identify customer needs and deliver solutions proposed for improving applications and IT systems to remedy the problems / faults
• BMC Remedy
• Experience in Infrastructure Services ( IT Office ) , software , hardware, network ( Cisco , GSM, HSPA and LTE , CCNA , Network CS and PS )
• Experience in communicating with customers
• Fluency in English
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Manage and act as escalation point for problem and incident records (on a 24/7 on-call basis), related to IT applications and systems, in BMC Remedy database, creates, maintains, verifies and improves the known error database and solution database
• Analyzes the technical issues encountered in the Incidents and Identifies the technical teams that need to be involved in the incident or escalation and problem analysis and resolution
• Assists the core team of technical members by using the Problem Solving Techniques for identifying the workaround, root cause and solutions (hardware / software / process) and supports with the follow-up of the technical implementation and the results of the performed hardware/software/process changes
• Identifies, documents and communicates the Incident / Problem Reports with timeline, problem/incident description, root cause analysis, technical solution for fixing and preventing future potential problems in IT applications and systems.
• Creates reports to measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) in regards to problem and escalation management and quality of IT applications and systems; analyze reports and statistics to determine the proactive measures required (proactive problem management)
• Plans, reviews and tests the necessary upgrades of problem management module (BMC Remedy)
• Initiates continuous measures to improve the incident and problem management processes and ensures that the process is implemented and executed by all process actors involved, documents rules, work instructions and guidelines. Guarantees SOX compliance
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!