Financial Controller, Engineering Center (Cluj)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Financial Controller, Engineering Center (Cluj) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have an University/College Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economy;
- You have minimum 4 years working experience in Controlling;
- You have experience with working in Accounting;
- You have experience working with SAP or other ERP Systems;
We would also appreciate:
- If you have very good MS Office user knowledge;
- If you are a person who is reliable, accurate, team-oriented, able to work in an international environment.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - a good level is nice to have.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be involved in all necessary steps in period end closing, be able to confirm the result of the period;
- You will conduct monthly business reporting - Actuals vs. Forecasts/Budget (tracking of P&L, cost, TNS, EBIT, identifying risks and opportunities, presenting to management);
- You will be responsible with the perform cost allocations between departments;
- You will be responsible for financial planning and analysis (planning of HC/PC, P&L and relevant KPIs) - Budget/Forecasts reports;
- You will make ad-hoc analysis/cost scenarios to support and increase efficiency of the operational activities;
- You will offer support with initiates measures to achieve targets;
- You will evaluate business cases (e.g. hourly rate, productivity calculations, scenarios);
- You will offer support for strategic decision making and business requests of management;
- You will contribute to continuous process improvement and documentation.