Junior Brand Manager - R000049031
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
• Excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
• Strategic and analytical thinking
• An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
• Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
• Good English command, both writing and speaking
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. As a Junior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
• When they learn about our product
• When they choose to buy the product
• When they use the product at home.
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably. Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities’
• Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
• Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Junior Brand Manager, you will have opportunity to:
• Work on brands, driving the business results.
• Engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
• Lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
• Drive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ariel, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)