Analyst, Locatie: Bucuresti
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Excellent and demonstrated analytical ability;
- Strong and demonstrated written communication and editing skills;
- Strong oral communication skills;
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and learning, with an openness to receiving feedback and training;
- Strong attention to detail, focus on execution of tasks, and adaptability to meet changing priorities;
- Commitment to final deliverables and ability to maintain focus on end goal;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, plan work activities and use time efficiently;
- Computer and Internet proficient, with mastery of Microsoft applications required;
- Experience working with the online information resources commonly used in investigative research (e.g. LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Factiva) preferred;
- Understanding of (1) anti-money laundering, sanctions or anti-corruption; (2) audit, accounting, fraud, or white-collar investigations; or (3) SQL and data analytics preferred;
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the accounting, analytics, financial services, legal, or multi-national corporate environment;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally based on client locations and needs;
- Full professional proficiency in English is required. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Reviewing alerted transactional activity in search of potentially suspicious activity, such as money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Reviewing existing KYC data to Identify potential gaps within the file;
- Performing investigative research to enrich customer files within the KYC process;
- Reviewing potential sanctions screening alerts to identify customers who are conducting business in sanctioned countries or with sanctioned parties;
- Conducting email and document review in support of investigations into potential market abuse, corruption, or litigation matters;
- Performing technical, industry, and company research using online tools and publicly-available information, executes work plans to assess complex questions of fact, assists in preparing reports and schedules summarizing findings that will be delivered to clients and other parties;
- Performing day-to-day activities in support of consulting projects, including interacting with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement;
- Preparing client-ready presentations and quantitative exhibits on the project scope and findings;
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with colleagues and clients.