HR Inspector/ HR administrative
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible.
If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
• University degree, preferably in Human Resources/Law studies
• Very good level of English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of HR practices and labor legislation
• Organized person with good planning skills
• Fast-learning abilities and flexibility to acquire new information and skills
• Provide administrative support with processing HR/immigration actions such as short-term visa consultancy.
• Prepare all documents related to short term visas
• Manage POs in the internal systems
• Ensures all transactions are performed per ticket/workflow request within the established KPI.
• Ensures that the transactions, exemptions and other supporting documentation comply with internal procedures and policies regarding the master data updates to the system before processing.
• Performs data quality checks regularly to maintain data quality and integrity in the HR master database.
• Coordinates internally per defined procedures and uses HR knowledge management tools to respond with resolutions, quickly and accurately within the established service level agreements and KPIs.
• Ensures that the proper documentation is e-filed where applicable for required actions in accordance with the prescribed rules and available for audit reference.
• Ensure escalation matrix is followed for any potential incidents and reports HR SQ events on QUEST-HR in compliance with Schlumberger standards.
• Supports and assists in audits of the HR master database. Coordinates with relevant parties to resolve existing discrepancies and prevent potential new ones.
• Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives which include potential automation/digital projects.
• Participates in/contributes to Service Delivery and Service Quality Meetings.
• Ensures compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
• Frequently reviews and updates the Knowledge Base, Standard Work Instructions (SWI), internal procedures and guidelines.
Your internship would be a paid program, with a labor contract for a period of 6 months, 8 hrs /day with the possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours
Meaningful responsibility from day one
Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
Meal tickets & Additional contribution for lunch
Medical coverage at Medicover
Flexible with your exams program
Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
The possibility to become a permanent employee
Dare to discover!