Junior Project Manager (with German), Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Master degree in Engineering related fields, Economics or Business;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Project Management field;
- You can work with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level;
- You have previous experience in working with customers (OEM handling).
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have problem solving skills;
- You have a systematic, organized and precise working style;
- You have an independent and pro-active working style;
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You have the ability to work in team (including virtual teams);
- You have high resilience;
- You are customer orientation.
The languages you should know:
- German - a very good level is mandatory;
- English - an advanced level is mandatory.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will coordinate and administrate minor changes (MC) and engineering change requests (ECR) from project award to start of production;
- You will act as an interface between Bosch and the customer in the project phase (e.g. for organizing meetings with the technical experts from Bosch and customer side);
- You will be responsible with the coordination of a Bosch internal interdisciplinary project team;
- You will have the responsibility to make sure that the project is on time, on specification, on quality and on cost;
- You will be doing the setup of internal cross-functional team with development;
- You will offer support with project set-up in internal management tool;
- You will be responsible for the set-up pre-defined customer quality process;
- You will prepare internal quality gates;
- You will be doing the plan launch of product/aftermarket concept;
- You will follow internal procedures and set up part numbers, product identifier, product security process, data protection checklist, product liability compliance;
- You will perform requirements engineering: ensure all customer requirements are available and checked for feasibility, in case of deviation, organization of meeting of specialists to find solution;
- You will offer support with sample forecast planning (volume and delivery schedule customer and Bosch);
- You will ensure design freeze is done on time with resulting bill of materials.