Support Developer with Unix SQL
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 15 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provides IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development assistance, digital services implementation and support.
In an Agile format, our teams work on cloud initiatives, application development, business intelligence, automation and digitalization projects that contribute to the profit and evolution of our clients. The diversity of our projects offers team members the opportunity for learning and growth. The company had a turnover of 20 million EURO in 2021.
• Minimum 3-years experience in IT – especially in maintenance and support activities;
• Oracle database/ SQL - medium knowledge;
• Unix/Linux shell scripting knowledge with professional experience required
• Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler, code versioning software (such as GitHUB) and ETL Informatic
• Support experience;
• Experience in the banking environment, involvement in IT banking projects and maintenance of reporting tools is advantage;
• Medium to advanced level of English, French is a plus.
• Regulatory reporting projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
• Involvement in the RUN/ Production activities: application support in the production environment, control of the execution of the batch processes, daily
monitoring of the application, incident resolution.
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications – change parametrizations, workflows;
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
• Improvement solutions/ plans - in accordance with the standards and architectural rules of the group;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle: analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit
tests), delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase;
• Work with customers or departments on technical issues (including maintenance), improve performance
• Prepare reports on performance, activities or status (Jira).
• Personalized career plan
• Medical insurance
• Dental Service
• Multibenefits platform
• 7 Card
• Local and international training opportunities
• Conference and webinar attendance according to activity profile
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Professional and friendly working environment