RPA Business Analyst
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Strong analytical and pragmatic problem solving skills, structured and organized approach even under pressure
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English and able to communicate effectively with people from various backgrounds/hierarchies
- Strong skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- The candidate should be interested in information security, first experience in information security is a benefit.
ABOUT the PROJECT
What we do is to automate business processes using a platform that enable robots that could use the user interface of various applications to retrieve, process and store data.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
• Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes;
• Integrate automation workflows using RPA into existing business processes and business applications;
• Consider the use of other automation platforms and technologies which can be implemented as part of units transformation;
• Use common RPA tools to develop scalable and efficient process automation;
• Prepare and present analysis, methods, and results to non-expert personnel, management team and technical experts throughout different projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A young and dynamic environment;
• Competitive salary package;
• Medical services;
• Extra free days;
• Access to our partners discount plan (Optical Clinic, Telecommunications Company).