Technical Documentation Specialist (TYPING/FINALIZATION)
Akka Technologies Group, the main player on the engineering and technological consulting market, provides services to large companies in their innovative process. Since 2006, Akka Romserv, the Romanian branch of the group, is one of the most important technical services providers in Romania.Cerinte
Knowledge of the ADOC data entry tool (customer tool)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word (and Office Suite)
• Knowledge of the SGML language
• Knowledge of the checking and self-checking methods
• Knowledge of customer tools (Sharecopter, Mascot, etc.)
• Knowledge of the documentary environment
• Knowledge of the processes involved in creating a manual
• Basic knowledge of English
• good level of French
The CAP operator applies a defined method and procedure concerning the use and integration of technical data, in compliance with deadlines, presentation standards, quality procedures and the productivity criteria.
Using input data (authoring files and mock-ups), the operator is responsible for integrating the requested modifications in the documentation.
- Integrate or update the text in French, using data provided in the mock-ups.
- Integrate or update the translated text (English, Spanish, German, etc.), using data provided by the translation department.
- Integrate or update the illustrations, using data provided by the CAD department.
- Format the document, in strict compliance with the customer specifications and standards.
- Perform a self-check of the work performed using a check-list and (depending on the activity) cross-checks.
In certain cases, and upon request from the Work Package Leader, answer requests from the customer concerning non-conformities in the manual: identify the cause and provide a solution.
After a self-check and cross-check phase using a check-list (specific to the activity), the CAP Operator is:
Checked on a technical level by a person certified for the final check (customer).
The work procedures and methods for the Operator are defined in a check-list.