IT Network Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Fluency in English;
• Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
• Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP);
• Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
• Knowledge of security features and protocols (IPSec, NAT, Radius)
• Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
• Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field;
• MANDATORY :CCNA
• You communicate business fluent in English. ;
• Availability for doing periodical on-call duties.
• Incident management for the LAN/WAN/WLAN related services and equipment;
• Change management for the network infrastructures: scheduling, preparation and implementation of various network related changes;
• Scheduling, designing and technical implementation of complex network structures.
• Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify
What we offer
• We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Life time learning environment and tools;
• Hand-on experience and lab testing;
• Great amount of Product Documentation;
• Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
• Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
• Motivational salary package;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.