Contract Management Specialist with French
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
What should I bring to the table?
• Fluency in English and French: good speaking, writing and comprehension skills in business context.
• Baccalaureate Degree or Bachelor's Degree.
• Previous experience with Order Management, Contract Management is a plus.
• Familiarity of MS office tools: outlook, excel.
• Basic Understanding of Order to Cash/Sales Order Management process / Customer Fulfillment / Contract Management processes.
• Knowledge in Oracle R12 ERP instance would be an advantage and preferable.
• A clear focus on superior customer service and continuous business performance improvement.
• Experience in analyzing performance metrics and managing proactively for continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated capacity to apply statistical measures to workflows and performance monitoring.
• Task and goal-orientated, with high energy levels and strong attention to detail.
• Capable of prioritizing issues, and working with a sense of purpose and ownership.
• Analytical, with strong problem-solving skills.
• Thinking process – Be proactive, ask and perform work.
• Planning – Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
• Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions.
What will my future role be about?
• Manage Contracts during their lifecycle.
• Responsible for proactively managing and maintaining all aspects of the Service/Lease contracts during their life cycle.
• Ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of revenue.
• Prepare billable data to ensure contracts are ready to bill to include collection and validation of usage data.
• Provide billing data where appropriate.
• Manage exception reports.
Manage Contract & iBase Changes
• Validate contract change requests.
• Oversee automated and conduct relevant manual changes.
• Execute mass updates when applicable.
• Send requests for PO renewals.
• Proactively resolve customer queries, looking for causes not just the symptoms.
• Prepare and send credits and debits.
• Change trial contract end dates.
• Ensures correct and timely completion of disputes in order to realize customer satisfaction.
• Acts within the SOX rules.
• Manage Contract Lifecycle processes.
• Ensure Contracts are price indexed and/or prolonged in line with relevant Terms & Conditions
3rd Party Service Providers.
• Send PO’s and other relevant data to 3rd Party Service Providers and ensure that contracts are aligned with the service provided by the 3rd Party.
• Manage Terminations.
• Obtain end meter readings if applicable.
• Terminate contracts and inform relevant parties.
What's in it for me?
• Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
• Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment.
• Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits available through a flexible benefits package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs.
•Relocation assistance to help you settle in.