About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 15 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provides IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development assistance, digital services implementation and support.
In an Agile format, our teams work on cloud initiatives, application development, business intelligence, automation and digitalization projects that contribute to the profit and evolution of our clients. The diversity of our projects offers team members the opportunity for learning and growth. The company had a turnover of 20 million EURO in 2021.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
• Providing technical support to the other teams
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks, servers, storage and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (antivirus, firewall, IDS) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in PowerShell, Python or similar
• Experience managing various operating systems and platforms (Windows Server 2019, CentOS, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Azure, VMware ESXi, Veeam)
• Resourcefulness, proactive and problem-solving attitude
• Excellent communication skills.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Perform helpdesk tasks and provide technical support to the other teams through the ticketing tool, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
• Manage and maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptops, workstations, servers, storage, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones; support LANs, WANs, VPNs and network segments
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, security solutions (antivirus, firewalls, IDS) and backups
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
• Monitor datacenter health and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
• Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems managed by the IT team
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal wiki with technical guides, documentation and IT policies
Personalized career plan
Local and international training opportunities
Conference and webinar attendance according to activity profile
Working with new and highly desirable technologies
Professional and friendly working environment
Way of working- hybrid