SAP Industrial Process Development Senior Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs leoHR active
View all jobs SAP Industrial Process Development Senior Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Requirements
• Graduated from Computer, Mathematics, Industry and related engineering departments of universities
• At least 4 years of work experience in SAP Manufacturing modules specifically PP, MII, ME, DMC, PCo, SAP APO PP/DS, QM, PM, MM, WM/EWM.
• Knowledge of Production Planning, Production Master Data, MRP, and Shop floor order creation/tracking
• Experience with exploiting the convergence of OT and IT to drive digital transformation in manufacturing.
• Good command of English (proficiency in oral and written communication)
• Detail-oriented, result-oriented, proactive
• Investigative, quick and analytical thinker
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working under minimal supervision of a Project Lead.
We are looking for a SAP Industrial Process Development Senior Specialist with the following qualifications to work in the Romania Information Technologies department of our client, which is located in the automobile industry and produces in 8 different countries.
• Determining the needs of the existing production sites together with the business units, analyzing, designing and adapting the system.
• Consult, design, and lead innovative SAP MII, ME, DMC, PP, APO PP/DS, PCO as module implementations.
• Design concepts to process data and overall architecture to enable digital production.
• Responsible for shopfloor MES (SAP and NonSAP) software applications usage and design communication with equipment.
• Support Commissioning and testing of Shop floor equipment and integration with MES and other systems like SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP EWM.
• Prepare functional specifications for development work.
• To make necessary researches for the implementation of standard processes in parallel with the needs.
• Testing and documenting the improvements made.
• To be in close communication with the Internal Software development team and External consultants.
• Key user training.
• Live usage support.
• Hybrid work
• Motivating salary