Financial Back Office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mentor's Search active
View all jobs Financial Back Office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Requirements
• Higher education in an appropriate field (economic/ financial);
• Excellent knowledge of Accounting;
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in an international / global company);
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Romanian and English;
• Advanced level of use of MS Office package (Excel), SAP (preferably);
• Analytical, independent, structured, and precise way of working;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Good ability to assess, analyze, make decisions on time and solve problems;
• Ability to orientate and organize yourself in a complex environment.
• Ability to communicate with different stakeholders and to cooperate in an international team.
• Accounting entries of provisions, accruals, reconciliation accounts, permanent postings.
• Receipt, record and archive incoming invoices (SAP Workflow).
• Creation and maintenance of leasing and rental contracts according to IFRS 16 in a designated tool.
• Coordination and assistance in assets posting and stocktaking, stocks inventory and scraps posting.
• Preparation of monthly VAT returns.
• Provision of necessary information to the external accountant for fiscal result calculation (including TB).
• Creation of expense reports, collection and correction of physical travel documents, send complete expense reports to Shared Service Center, monitor open items.
• Month End Closing: Coordination of monthend steps, monitoring of outputs and clarification of issues with monthend closing.
• Intrastat reports (HR,HU,RO), Quarterly NBR Reports, Credit analysis.
• Monitoring of overdues: Transmitting letters to customers, Reports of open items for customers, Contacting customers by phone/e-mail, Balance confirmations.
• Creation, Extension, Maintenance of material numbers and salescodes in SAP (HR,HU,HR).
Our client, Carl Zeiss Instruments is the local subsidiary of German company ZEISS - since 1846 on the international market, international leader in the optics and optoelectronics industry.
The ZEISS Group develops and distributes semiconductor manufacturing equipment, measurement technologies, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, lenses for cameras and photographs, binoculars and technologies for planetariums.