This role is an excellent opportunity to join us as a Product Planner in our Tenneco GBS, Bucharest, Romania, Braking & Maintenance Business Unit.
Who we are
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
Our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air, and Powertrain, deliver technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicles, commercial trucks, off-highway, industrial, motorsport, and the aftermarket. Please find out more about us at www.tenneco.com
- Day-to-day responsibility for monitoring New Product Introduction program, including creating, progressing, and completing NPI projects in a timely and high-quality way
- Liaison with Product Groups, Purchasing, Engineering, 3P Suppliers as appropriate for NPI
- Acquisition and provision to data analyst of all necessary technical/application data for NPIs
- Preparation of master NPI support material, including bulletins or other product information and supply to field marketing teams
- Analysis and proposed response to TecDoc gap analyses provided by data analyst
- Ongoing support for Sales and field marketing teams for queries on product specification, range, NPI status, and for ‘Special Request’ items
- Key support role in catalog production process – particularly in data provision, data checking, and page proofing
- Preparation of sales analyses to support product and marketing strategy development
- Product Life Cycle Management for the products in our portfolio.
- Support for warranty, technical service, and training departments in terms of product information and technical assistance
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged, and inspired. So we’ve carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all
- English fluent. At least one other European language is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with thorough knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently.
- Minimum/Essential: Bachelor's degree
- Desirable: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Minimum/Essential: min. 2 years marketing (or similar related) experience
- Desirable: experience in product planning or experience in various roles from data/business or project management. Experience in automotive is preferred.