This is a great opportunity to join us as a Demand Planner (1 year limited contract) in our Global Business Center in Bucharest.
In this role you will be responsible for forecasting and optimizing the Demand Planning processes and have real impact by driving performance improvements through Supply Chain.
- Responsible for collecting relevant demand data from Sales & Marketing (mid to long term)
- Attend monthly Sales Review Meetings between Demand Planning and Sales & Marketing
- Analyze historical data to continuously improve forecast accuracy (past sales, trends, seasonality, promotional activities)
- Continuously review and improve forecasting techniques and Demand Planning processes
- Establish best practices in statistical forecasting and usage of the forecasting tool SAP APO
- Key driver for the monthly SIOP process – responsible for the preparation of the consensus demand plan as part of the monthly SIOP process
- KPI reporting: responsible for monthly reporting of Demand Planning KPI’s (Forecast outlook, forecast accuracy, consensus demand plan, SIOP report) towards management
- Communicate changes in the demand plan to management & Supply Control Department
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Engineering on best practices, working methods, supply chain optimization
What will make you successful
- At least 1 to 2 years related experience within a supply chain planning environment, preferably within spare parts planning
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Applied Economics or similar
- Mandatory previous experience with SAP and especially SAP “Advanced Planner & Optimizer” APO
- Experience with statistical forecasting techniques
- Excellent technical knowledge of Office applications (advanced Excel capabilities: pivot tables, vlookup)
- Understanding of Master Requirement Plan
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Problem solver with high level analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Holds quality as a key value and works with high precision and attention to detail
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.