Trainee Advertiser Account Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PIA Media active
View all jobs Trainee Advertiser Account Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
- First experience in the digital media advertising field
- English language skills are mandatory
- Familiarity with advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- A deep understanding of analytics and extracting trends from large data sets and being able to communicate these trends effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with advanced Excel and Word skills
- Build up, maintain and foster relationships with clients to ensure campaigns are managed smoothly and all KPIs are optimized effectively
- You manage the (mobile) campaigns of our partners, by understanding client objectives, analyzing account performance, and providing strategic optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention
- You ensure high quality through testing links, troubleshooting, and providing regular quality reports
- You resolve any account issues pro-actively and expediently and work together with the different departments to overcome obstacles
We at Qverse are the agency for companies that think digitally about their marketing right from the start.
With more than 550 colleagues, we develop a consistent and cross-media customer experience for a wide range of customer groups of leading B2C and B2B companies - this end-to-end media approach is based on our broad knowledge and experience in content, technology, data, and AI. Qverse, part of PIA Group, accompanies clients from the right media strategy to ad tech implementation, data analysis, and management to the implementation of personalized campaigns on all platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated, and international teams with the possibility to travel abroad
- Additional annual vacation days - 30 days
- Working Hybrid with the office next to SunPlaza
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Friday Pizza Day
- Meal tickets
- Private health coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 23 and going up to 26)
- Access to our PIA Campus
- Annual company team building events and hackathons
- We are looking forward to having you on our team!
We can accept only applicants who have a work permit for Romania.