Trainee Online Marketing SEA with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PIA Media active
View all jobs Trainee Online Marketing SEA with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
- You are sociable and fluent in communication in German and English.
- You are constantly online and at home in the digital world.
- You are interested in online marketing, have already had some experience with it
(e.g. as an intern, working student, or privately), and would like to work in an agency.
- Working with large amounts of numbers and with Excel is not scary but a lot of fun.
- You like to exchange ideas with many project participants. Most of them located in
- You want to learn how to advise demanding customers so that they can sell their
offers online even more successfully.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or a comparable qualification.
- You will receive first-class theoretical and practical training for 12 months in the SEA
(Search Engine Advertising) department, so that you can advise and manage customers independently after the traineeship. In addition, your training will be supplemented by external training courses.
- You support the team in managing new and existing customers.
- Together with your colleagues you plan online strategies and support the
optimization of Google and Microsoft Advertising campaigns.
- You optimize campaigns by doing research, evaluating results, and creating reports.
You advise German and international customers in the team.
We at Qverse are the agency for companies that think digitally about their marketing right from the start.
With more than 550 colleagues, we develop a consistent and cross-media customer experience for a wide range of customer groups of leading B2C and B2B companies - this end-to-end media approach is based on our broad knowledge and experience in content, technology, data, and AI. Qverse, part of PIA Group, accompanies clients from the right media strategy to ad tech implementation, data analysis, and management to the implementation of personalized campaigns on all platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated, and international teams with the possibility to travel abroad
- Additional annual vacation days - 30 days
- Working Hybrid with the office next to SunPlaza
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Friday Pizza Day
- Meal tickets
- Private health coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 23 and going up to 26)
- Access to our PIA Campus
- Annual company team building events and hackathons
- We are looking forward to having you on our team!
We can accept only applicants who have a work permit for Romania.