Garrett - Marketing Internship - Aftermarket Digital Marketing - 12 months contract
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
- Student or fresh graduate specialized in one or more of the following areas: digital marketing, content & web management (non-technical), writer/journalism
- An interest and/or experience in writing and publishing website content (blog, social media content, website content) in WordPress
- Ability to build and manage a content contribution calendar
- Experience in using analytics to identify content needs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Must have Skills: WordPress, Microsoft Office (Powerpoint & Excel), planning and organization
- Nice to have skills: google analytics, Organic and Paid advertising, Photo editing (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
We are offering:
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced mentors to support your learning professional development
- Extensive training programs
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Payed internship and an attractive benefits package
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Contribute to the Garrett aftermarket digital strategy implementation
- Align content contribution with the overall aftermarket and digital strategy
Creation of Website Content:
- Identify content needs and opportunities
- Build and manage a content roadmap for various types of content: e.g. News, knowledge center, website updates
- Work cross-functionally with the aftermarket content experts to produce content
- write content and leverage writers to build complex content
- Use Garrett's CMS platform to publish and manage content
Promote Content readership:
- Create and publish social media posts to promote content readership and engagement
- Create a publish aftermarket news in the garrettmotion.com news section
- Build aftermarket newsletter content to engage our existing customer base.
- Identify and build website cross-referencing opportunities to engage users.
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team
The Garrett Motion Aftermarket team manages the company’s Aftermarket business, selling turbochargers to Original Equipment Suppliers (OES) and Independent Aftermarket channels. The Aftermarket organization also incorporates Garrett’s Performance, Motorsports and Thermal business lines. It focuses on Distribution channel management, launch of new products and expanding the business into new segments.