Molding process engineer in chassis control
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Molding process engineer in chassis control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen!Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Technical field bachelor degree
- Very good English skills
- Knowledge about molding processes (injection molding)
- CAD knowledge
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for the correct running and continuous improvement of the assigned processes
- Responsible for the correct application of legal rules, Bosch standards and regulations, safety and labor protection criteria, when intervening and/or defining processes
- Defines and describes the processes, performs the parameter sheet regarding test analyzes based on the lead plant experience and/or specifications received from the supplier
- Performs tests, documents the results, records the lessons learned and maintains a history of these tests
- Responsible for the preparation of the necessary documentation for obtaining the assimilation of the processes
- Prepares the process standards for the production lines