Software Quality Analyst, Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have an university degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable
- Overall software testing experience,
- You have previous experience in the Automotive field.
- Good understanding of the test process in Software Development.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have experience in the area of quality at process and standard level.
- You have experience with testing process.
We would also appreciate:
- Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory, both writing and speaking
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture offers a rewarding place to work and our teams embrace the challenge of meeting our goals. If you want to shape the future and work with the most desired employer among engineers and business professionals in Cluj, you should join our mission. Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the product fulfills high-quality standards for automotive applications,
- You will be ensuring the data quality of metrics,
- You will be responsible for incoming inspection for re-used code,
- You will be responsible for aligning with developers and product owners in order to define a review concept strategy for different artifacts of development, spot-check of independent deliverables in order to ensure an independent review,
- You will support story analysis and test case specification,
- You will be doing test coordination for linked teams in order to assure OTD,
- You will be responsible of assuring a standardized process of testing,
- You will be responsible for releasing test reports,
- You will have to ensure the identification, collection and tracking of V&V risks,
- You will be in close cooperation with Q-Analysts and test coordinators.