Quality Assurance Project Manager
Pixel Bowl is a Quality Assurance Studio devoted to help Creators build and launch immersive and engaging video games using our extensive experience in Mobile, PC and Console development.
Our core services focus on end-to-end testing and QA solutions for video games.
Also, we like pie. Contact us if you have pie ⭐.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles;
- Strong experience in project management, from conception to delivery;
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Proven experience with risk management assessments and quality assurance control;
- Excellent client-facing and teamwork skills;
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal;
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to become an essential part of our Management team and to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the projects. He/She/They will own the six aspects of a project: , , , , and .
We structured our QA Project Manager role in 3 main categories of responsibilities:
- Develops and fosters strong working relationships with partner/client teams;
- He/She/They will offer support for the Team Leads team & Project Leads Team regarding the client requirements, needs and requests (asset management, reporting, meetings etc.);
- Steps in to identify and resolve all potential management conflicts, escalates to the QA Manager and top management.
- Oversee all aspects of the project/s;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation with the QA Management Team;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project/s;
- Delegate project tasks based on members individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels from the Project Leads Team and Team Leads Team;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members;
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document all the project needs;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Mentor for team members and responsible for professional growth;
- Identifies and delivers trainings accordingly with the needs of the structure: Project Management Trainings, Leadership Trainings, Framework Trainings etc;
- Understand and develop the strengths of the management team, encouraging them to make the best of their abilities based on specific development plans;
Sets clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards for self and the team;
- Uses known best practices to guide direction of collaborative efforts and avoid repeating mistakes;
- Provides constructive feedback on individual performance, suggestions and ideas.
Benefits, Career Opportunities, Awesome Projects, a modern Culture and all you can eat pies are on the table.