Back-End Developer (Nodejs) Working Student for SMB Product Romania team in Hosting
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 1&1 Internet Development active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back-End Developer (Nodejs) Working Student for SMB Product Romania team in Hosting active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
About the company:
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9800 employees and 25 million fee?based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications. Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Center that lives and breathes technology. Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team:
1&1 SMB Product Romania's mission is to make having an online presence accessible for any busy SMB owner, by building an ecosystem of do-it-yourself services, spanning from website builder to online marketing, that our customers can use to be successful online. Customer-centricity and design-driven product work are our DNA. Our outlook is to serve and enable millions of SMB owners and individuals to build their online presence dream. As a Back-End Working Student in SMB Product Romania your primary responsibility is to develop and maintain the back-end services and applications, as well as enabling 3rd party services integrations into the product. Working together with the front-end, QA, DevOps and other stakeholders to build a cohesive ecosystem of microservices that will ultimately provide customers with a highly scalable and highly available platform to build their dream on the web. You will have the help and support of the whole team and especially from one experienced colleague, who will have dedicated time for onboarding and guiding you, for helping you learn our technologies and products, for successfully completing your first tasks.
- Learn and explore relevant Back-End technologies (Nodejs,Express, GraphQL,
- TypeScript, Postgresql);
- Build back-end components and business logic, within the product’s internal
- applications and services;
- Build micro-services and applications in Node.js that run in a Container-based
- Participate & contribute in the team’s Scrum process.
- Passion for software development;
- Algorithmic and problem solving thinking;
- Basic understanding of HTTP and Rest services;
- Understanding of micro services architecture and scalability concepts;
- Knowledge of OOP and sql relational databases concepts;
- Fast learner;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge of a modern component based library / framework (Nodejs,Express,Graphql);
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Experience with version control system like git;
- Experience with container technologies.
- The chance to use and learn cool technologies;
- Guidance and coaching to help you every step of the way;
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Full-remote or hybrid work possibility when back to office;
- Substitute days off for public holidays that occur on the weekend;
- Team events, networking events organized to promote a passionate, creative and diverse culture;
- 12.5 vacation days/6 months;
- Of course, coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruits are on us in the office.