Workload Automation Engineer
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Provide support for troubleshooting automation platform related issues. Ensure that all work tickets are updated and solved within SLAs;
- Plan and implement automation tasks for SAP and other systems in the automation platform;
- Consult our Worldwide Business, IT and project teams with task automation;
- Monitor central automation platform dashboards, task/job executions and server environment;
- Take care of automation platform licensing, Software lifecycle and updates;
- Develop and implement role-based access and user self-service concept together with the team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Technology;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux;
- Advanced problem management and diagnosis capabilities;
- Enhanced communication skills and team ability is a prerequisite;
- Advanced English language skills are mandatory, German language skill would be an advantage.