PNS Business Controls and Compliance Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile PNS Business Controls and Compliance Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
- Bucharest, Romania
- PNS Business Controls and Compliance Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
As a Business Controls Analyst you will be part of a team of compliance professionals. This role utilizes your analytical skills, knowledge of the Services portfolio and policies required to be considered during the initial quoting of the service contract through the life cycle.
This role will provide insight to the sales and operational models and awareness to the applicability of policy requirements which enable a compliant environment. Actual testing of contracts and documentation will be the primary role, and testing will be an assigned geographical area.
As a Business Controls Analyst you will:
- Interface with management sharing results of your testing and provide initial thoughts/suggestions for improvement.
- Testing is the primary work and competency for this role requires, flexibility, knowledge of policies and service portfolios.
- Additionally, the ability to objectively categorize results for presentation to management for mitigation consideration will be paramount.
- Progression to a Business Controls Consultant will be the next level of Business Controls jobs exposure.
- Establishes and reports Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Performs quality analysis, inspects, root cause analysis.
- Establishes Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting based on the needs of business to support strategy and overall directional improvement. Understand and validate data integrity in data and reporting systems while supporting established quality standards, performing quality analyses, inspections and root cause analysis.
- Conduct programs to establish process requirements, design, mapping and evaluation.
- Review and monitor the effectiveness of various processes through the retrieval and analysis of data.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities, risk, deficiencies while working with internal departments/business units to deliver the appropriate remedies and subsequently test, track and verify the solutions.
- Create and deliver relevant ongoing communications and metric scorecards to respective management, program teams and business teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
- Using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Ability to apply analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of industry and internal quality standards and methodologies.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate compliance with quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate quality plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.