Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
GBSU – Global Business Service Unit, along with other service structures, is an entity which delivers high quality services for the GBIS (Global Banking Investor Solutions) of Société Générale. It is a big organization spread around the globe with a central Hub in Paris The Market Access team is developing and maintaining exchange connectivity and high-performance front-to-back office systems. All development is leveraging on a common framework developed in Asia, Europe and Americas. Increasing demands on the order management system and the data feed distribution architecture implies the implementation of new and innovative technical solutions. Those solutions often involve significant manpower, with very diverse technical skills (networking, system, real-time algorithm, market data).
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Asses the business process requirements;
- Write functional specifications and impact analysis on order passing and market data features;
- Validate technical impacts;
- Coordinate different teams (Development, Tests, Infrastructure, Support);
- Coordinate people within different locations (Paris, London, Asia, USA);
- Participate in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production;
- Reporte and alerte the management if risk situations may occur;
- Respect of allocated budget;
- Coordinate the services delivered by the team including schedules, reporting (roadmap,indicators, alerts);
- Trading desks;
- Middle-office persons;
- Development teams;
- Support teams;
- Infrastructure teams (Systems, Networks, Database);
- External contacts: exchanges of interest for SG business.
- Project management;
- Technical skills around Unix, Telecommunication networks;
- Market access knowledge (order passing, market data, deal processing);
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving the mission;
- Ability to adapt and quickly adjust to change;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Client orientation;
- Reactivity, anticipation of needs and management of people and transversal teams skills;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English only meetings. French is a plus.
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société General is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.