This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Enel active
View all jobs VoIP Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Company: Enel Servicii Comune Departament: Global Digital Solutions (IT) Experiences requested:
- At least three years’ experience the design and implementation of IP-based telecommunications infrastructures experience with MPLS across a global WAN including multi-protocol BGP (mBGP), Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP), Virtual Routing Forwarding Instances (VRFs), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), and Ethernet VPN (EVPN) - Participation in important projects for the design and implementation of IP-based telecommunications infrastructures - Extensive experience in leading the delivery of large scale, complex change programs.
- Good understanding and working experience on SDN, SD-WAN and NFV concepts and participation at trainings on these topics
- Experience in a multi-site, Cisco telephony environment, consisting of at least 2500+ handsets, multi-location contact center, corporate and branch office environments. Educational Qualifications requested :
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/Network Engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Office package Certification additional (would be a plus):
- Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching could be considered a plus - Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP VoIP could be considered a plus
- Experience with WAN Optimization and Virtualization products from Cisco/Viptela could be considered a plus
- PMP-certified Technical Project Manager could be considered a plus Languages requested:
- Native language : Romanian
- Good knowledge English language (advanced speak/write)
- Good knowledge Italian language could be considered a plus Personal Skills requested: - Creatively develops (improvements to systems and processes) with new products and ideas.
- Fully understands the customer's needs and priorities and maintains a strong cross-functional network.
- Strong in actively collaborating with others across organizational boundaries or regional borders in pursuit of common goals.
The candidate must possess the abilities / aptitudes such as :
- Excellent relationship skills with the units / functions of the Enel Group involved
- Proactivity, result orientation
- Aptitude for problem solving, decision-making autonomy, flexibility
- Project management attitude - Resilient and able to work under considerable pressures
- Approachable and able to deal with people of varying levels, knowledge and experience - especially management and key clients
- Reliable and committed
- Accepts and identifies ownership and responsibility
- Able to work on a variety of systems using various work processes
- Multitasks to a high level of quality.