Huawei TAC Engineer: Network Operations
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science or Student final year;
• Basic knowledge for one or more of the following technologies: Transmission/Wireless/IP;
• HCNA/CCNA level knowledge is a plus;
• Customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills are a plus;
• Good communication skill and team player;
• Good team spirit and adaptability;
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly;
• Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment;
• Fluent English communication skills;
• Availability for night scheduled activities;
The Network Operations Engineer works mainly with Huawei customers from European countries but also with product development teams, project management, marketing teams, and contractors. We are seeking a telecommunication professional to join the TAC group, who can demonstrate himself/herself as a team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to work independently without any supervision.
The successful candidate will utilize his/her knowledge of telecommunications and excellent customer service skills in this position to:
• Provide exceptional customer service and technical support for Huawei Telecom Product customers;
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure, and upgrade Network Products;
• Perform daily activities for remote delivery including network health checks, pre-checks & preparation for night activities;
• Perform nightly work in customer networks including hardware & software upgrades, Patch & Security patch management;
• Identify and troubleshoot any issues that might appear during remote delivery activities;
• Work in close contact with upper level support, other departments and customer's engineers in order to effectively solve the issues;
• Timely escalation of urgent issues that might appear during remote delivery activities following Escalation Matrix;
• Use trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution;
• Provide timely and accurate reports following remote delivery activities, both internal and to customers;
• Use various department tools, technical knowledge, lab equipment, and on-line resources for improvement and customer issue resolution;
• A professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company;
• Knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team;
• International and diverse work atmosphere;
• Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
• Annual leave days according with local legislation;
• Private Medical Insurance discounts;
• Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
• Internal training platforms;
• Life time learning environment and tools.