Internship Java Developer CIB
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit active
View all jobs Internship Java Developer CIB active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
• Theoretical knowledge Java, Junit is a plus;
• Theoretical knowledge of RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and SQL language is a plus;
• Theoretical knowledge of frameworks such as Spring (Spring Batch, Spring Integration), iBatis, Hibernate is a plus;
• Theoretical knowledge of Maven / Gradle is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
• Willing to learn new things;
• Respectful to multicultural environment;
• Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude.
• Provide implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
• Solve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation;
• Work both on maintenance and change environments;
• Test and assure maintenance of software;
• Share own expertise with the team;
Our offer to you?
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for You;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry