Junior IT Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior IT Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Excellent spoken and written English language skills (level C1).
• A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Excel; including Visual Basic for Applications and complex formulae. Training time will be allowed for adaptation to in-house IT tools.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
• Ability to use their initiative to enhance standard processes, manage workload effectively and meet deadlines.
• Effective judgement and decision making.
• Attention to detail and focus on quality.
A successful applicant will have an excellent track record of developing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications (primarily Excel using Visual Basic and inbuilt Excel functionality). They will pay attention to design and user interface and will be exceptionally thorough when self-reviewing their work.
They will think outside the box to create solutions by gathering requirements and understanding the business needs, whilst working under time pressure and managing multiple projects at once. They will be competent at delegating the development of more basic tools, and they will review those tools and provide training and coaching.
A successful candidate will have the confidence to challenge our existing systems and suggest alternatives.
• Using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) (primarily in Excel) to develop tools and deliver efficiencies.
• Develop skills and knowledge on other software and coding languages
• Working with MS office tools to automatically manipulate data and maintain forms and utilise the data.
• Designing and developing workflow management systems in MS SharePoint or other software.
• Using VBA, formulae, pivot tables and other Excel functions to manipulate and analyse data to provide management information.
• Providing regular updates to senior management on the status of work.
• Giving technology training and coaching.