Technical Leader (GRM&GLO)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit active
View all jobs Technical Leader (GRM&GLO) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
What we expect from you?
Proven experience with Java, Angular, Devops concepts
• Knowledge of Database concepts (Oracle,DB2) and SQL
• Nice to have experience on Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2
• Previous experience with applications of Incident/Problem/Change Management processes and best
• Proven experience in managing L1, L2, L3 support for application / infrastructure perimeters
• Proven experience in preparing functional/technical/user documentation using MS Office and/or other
• Basic/Medium skills in using Business Intelligence tools
• Experience with Jira, Service Now, Splunk, Dynatrace tools is a plus
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure and familiarity with web technologies (user level), ITIL certification is a
• Knowledge of the Banking business flow or the Credit Process is considered a plus
• Good knowledge of Java debugging and analysis and networking concepts, considered a plus
• Test/debugging skills using SoapUi or any other debugging tools
• Language skills: English (B2/C1); German and Italian are considered a plus
We are looking for a Technical Leader to join our team of CIO GRM &GLO, in Credits area, responsible of the asset evolution and maintenance in GCC Workout Solutions.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Assure the product is in line with Company Security Standards and the necessary steps are taken to mitigate any security vulnerabilities and audit findings
• Assure E2E product support is performed by the team: from project development to production incident resolution
• Monitor the team performance indicators both on projects and production: code quality indicators, statistical analysis of production incidents resolution
• Daily Incident Management and production issues prioritization and resolution
• Projects Technical Analysis: perform initial requirement analysis with the team specialist and produce technical evaluations/estimations
• Team Management: maintain updated a project planning for your team and for the activities inside the team
• Team Management: support and monitor team activities - underline to managers possible pain points/blocking points inside the projects and any kind of issues on delivery
• Validate with the key experts, the functional and technical documentation related to the Products in perimeter
• Ensure availability when required outside standard working hours (on-call availability)
• Monitoring of critical servers/applications using Splunk, Dynatrace and reports analysis/preparation when needed
• In case of Products issues to be resolved, accountability for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target by facilitating/orchestrating the planning and coordination with other internal support groups, technical leads, engineers, suppliers, Customer/s
• Act as an escalation point for Customer/other departments to expedite problem resolution
• Coordination with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution and contractual clauses/SLAs are respected
• Conduct Post Resolution Review of critical problems and support to follow up activities – where needed - together with Service Delivery Manager
• Application Maintenance: Lead the team in identifying and resolving the root cause of problems to prevent incidents; prompt resolution of incidents to return the service to normal level as soon as possible, with smallest possible business impact. (SLA compliance)
• Tracking/clustering of incidents in the various integrated tools with proposals for prioritization
• Support the team in Contact infrastructure team for problems in critical servers
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.