Software Developer (CDIO CB)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit active
View all jobs Software Developer (CDIO CB) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
What we expect from you?
▪ Good programming skills in Java SE 8+;
▪ JSF, EJB 3.x, JPA 2.x, JTA, CDI, Java EE interceptors;
▪ Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot;
▪ Soap/Rest API design;
▪ Micro-services/micro-frontend architecture;
▪ OpenShift and WebSphere;
▪ Hands-on experience with DevOps toolchain, e.g. Continuous Integration Jenkins, Sonar Cube,
▪ Good SQL knowledge;
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Willingness to learn and to face new challenges proactively, by taking direct responsibility of tasks;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving approach;
▪ Good communication and negotiating skills, focused on win-win solutions;
▪ Available to work in international teams: an excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory,
while knowledge of Italian language will be considered as a plus.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team of Core Banking ICT, who will be in charge of leading the evolution and development of our assets in Current Accounts and Master Data Management competence centers, leveraging on most recent frameworks and architectures and taking part to international initiatives with multi-disciplinary teams.
What will you be doing in this role?
▪ Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and/or requirements;
▪ Share your expertise within multi-disciplinary teams, making contributions on technological
▪ Bring your experience to technical design meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to
support software development life cycle;
▪ Analyze current assets/systems to maintain integrity, improve architecture and performance
following new global emerging patterns;
▪ Remain informed of current trends and technology developments.
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.