Airbnb CX Partner French& English(Work from home)
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in French and English
- Availability for a full-time schedule, in shifts covering 10:00 - 00:00, Monday - Sunday, 5 days/ week
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
- You will master the skills of effective communication, problem-solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
- You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and a strong brand to serve modern society.
- You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above-average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after the trial period
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more