Associate Development Manager (remote)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Electronic Arts Romania active
View all jobs Associate Development Manager (remote) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together talented people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: inspiring the
world to play. If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technology on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA or NHL, then you're in the right place. Level up your learning and career development with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world. We’re a diverse, creative, and collaborative group of people united by our shared vision of excellence. If you have a passion for creative storytelling, knowledge of one or more programming languages, an understanding of animation or design techniques, detailed knowledge of gaming and gaming principles, super-attention to detail, or a background in quality control or assessment, then join us creating the future of gaming.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a people management/team lead role.
• Basics of Project Management knowledge (Project planning, prioritization, partner management, risk management).
• The ability to work with remote teams spread across multiple time zones.
• Nice to have: Knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Agile development.
• You will become part of a multi-discipline team of developers, leaders, analysts, and other experts on a mission to determine and influence new player experiences.
• You will lead a team of QV Testers and QV Analysts tasked with building and executing test plans.
• You will help create a Quality Plan for the product.
• You will assist the management team in improving the effectiveness of our processes.
• You will be part of an evolving team in an environment that promotes best practices, innovation and a Player First mentality.
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 2 years.