Quality Assurance Specialist (remote)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Electronic Arts Romania active
View all jobs Quality Assurance Specialist (remote) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together talented people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: inspiring the
world to play. If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technology on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA or NHL, then you're in the right place. Level up your learning and career development with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world. We’re a diverse, creative, and collaborative group of people united by our shared vision of excellence. If you have a passion for creative storytelling, knowledge of one or more programming languages, an understanding of animation or design techniques, detailed knowledge of gaming and gaming principles, super-attention to detail, or a background in quality control or assessment, then join us creating the future of gaming.
● 2+ years of experience with and knowledge of software testing processes, automated testing, testing techniques, test case design.
● Experience with and knowledge of software test processes, test methodology, test case design and execution.
● Good written, verbal and presentation skills are needed to communicate in detail with the teams involved throughout the development lifecycle.
● Knowledge of software development lifecycles.
● Demonstrate ability to work effectively within a team, or alone when necessary.
● Attention to details, proactive and solution oriented mindset.
● Knowledge of available gaming technologies and platforms.
● Work closely with Project Managers, Quality Designers and Analysts to help define and deliver the quality verification test strategy.
● Acquire the knowledge of your respective ownership area and that of the QA domain activities in partnership with direct stakeholders and junior team members.
● Work with the existing tracking tools and QA documentation and recommend test methodologies in collaboration with all EA studios.
● Prioritize the most valuable areas for testing and recommend the appropriate set of tests designed to improve the quality of the product.
● Understand and point out test strategy gaps at earlier stages and provide mitigation alternatives based on data assessments to avoid risks throughout the project life cycle.
● Get familiar with the product through play sessions or qualitative feedback to better understand player behavior in order to come up with pertinent design recommendations and suggestions
● Use relevant documentation to create and recommend test suites, assess effort estimations and to schedule test plans in accordance with project phases and timeline.
● Communicate and coordinate with other team members to ensure tests are executed effectively and efficiently within the ownership area.
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 2 years.