Intern Opportunity: Digital Experience and Communications
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Intern Opportunity: Digital Experience and Communications active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is looking for new members to join its creative team of Digital Communication Specialists.
Are you proficient in English and at least one additional language? Do you enjoy helping others communicate and find out-of-the-box solutions? If you answered yes, then you have the skills we are looking for!
How you will make your mark:
- Distribute mass communication campaigns for a portfolio of countries in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop communication strategies to ensure the optimal mix, frequency, and effectiveness of partner communications
- Check content quality and accuracy to ensure relevance for the target audience
- Implement HPE branding and user experience best practices
- Observe GDPR standards and provide profiling change requests based on analytics
- Manage mass mailing targets and perform analysis to continually improve results
- Create and publish banners, announcements, and articles
- Become a subject matter expert on Partner Portal navigation for your respective portfolio of countries
- Troubleshoot content issues
- Deliver webinars to new HPE Partner Portal users
- Translate short amounts of English content and artwork into local language(s) as necessary
- Provide monthly and quarterly structured feedback for areas of improvement and best practices
- Actively participate in regular team activities (weekly meetings, calls, forums, and projects)
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral in English and any of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, German
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven editorial skills
- Above-average knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Established understanding of HTML and ideally at least one editor (such as Dreamweaver or SharePoint Designer)
- Graphic editing skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, or Gimp
- Highly motivated, whether you’re in the office or working remotely
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
The internship starts on 4th July 2022 and lasts for 12 months.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below. Join us and make your mark! HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.