Specialist Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Specialist Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/o) with the responsibility of practicing the enabled change in the organizational context of our customers, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. The analyst's role sits between the initial business analysis stage and the detailed system design, building and programming stages of the systems development process.
As a specialist, you will be responsible to support the entire development process (conception, implementation, testing, maintenance, and optimization) in a fast-paced environment.
You might commit as well to several different roles in our circle-based organization for example, consultant, project manager, technology mentor on top to your core role as Business Analyst to deliver great project & team results.
• We are a growing company focusing on web development, mobile applications, solution engineering, digital sales, and process digitization
• Our customer portfolio targets industries from energy, retail, insurance, and healthcare
• We provide a future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
• We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
• You are a problem solver with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" of your project
• You effectively communicate the business requirements inside and outside your circle, being a good negotiator and having good moderation and presentation skills
• You are a very good organizer, and you have a critical thinking
• You are proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• You are open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
• You have skills in collaborating and team building
• You can deliver & collect professional feedback to grow your team and your customers
• You are very motivated to constantly familiarize yourself with new projects & technologies
• You have the desire to master technological challenges with your team
• You have minimum 3-5 years working experience as a Business Analyst with a strong proficiency in business process analysis, management requirements and needs, stakeholder analysis and IT-business alignment
• You are an expert on project management methodologies like agile and waterfall in a software development company
• You will analyze the business processes and find potential options for improving the value to our customer
• You will define the project scope, conduct business research, gather project requirements, and create requirements specifications and communicate them to your stakeholders
• You will be handling documentation, workshops, interviews, and reports for different stakeholders
• You will support and manage delivery and rollout of the selected systems and solution
• It is a plus if you have experience working with MS Teams and a ticketing system tool used in development like Jira or GitLab or equivalent experience
• You have a proven track record of experience in working on software projects in an agile environment
• You have a degree in Business Administration / Finance or Economics or similar working experience
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken), it is a plus if you speak German
• It is a plus if you have knowledge in sales & marketing or in different industries like insurance, energy, and retail
• It is a plus if you are certified for Business Analysis (IIBA) or have another recognized certification
• It will be considered a plus if you have experience with different tools and components established in the sales process and e-commerce area
What we offer:
• An international team of motivated and experienced people
• Flexibility in work location, working hours, topics, and methods
• Support of your personal and professional growth
• Work in a circle-based organization committed to the agile values and principles of Feedback, Focus, Commitment and Openness