Norwegian Benefits Admin role in Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Norwegian Benefits Admin role in Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent Norwegian and English
• Graduation/high school degree
• 0 to 3 years domain knowledge
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Customer Centricity
• Time management and Quality management
• Commitment for excellence
• Proficient in MS-Office (preferably Excel)
• Results driven
• Foster teamwork
• Benefits administration/allocation/tracking
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality standards, analyzing and resolving client's problems, and recommending system improvements
• Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes
• Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
• Adhere compliance and generate control reports
• Audit Management - Active participation in internal/external audits
• Escalation management
• Generating scheduled/ ad-hoc reports
• Responds to customers enquiries where basic analysis and the provision of information is needed in order to resolve the issue, escalating where necessary.
• Gains the trust of the customer through the provision of accurate and timely information and support services.
• Records all information accurately on appropriate systems.
• Responsible for spotting opportunities for service and process improvement and feeding suggestions to manager.
Annual merit salary increase based on performance,
Monthly budget for Flexible
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.