Customer Care Representative with English and Dutch or Polish
Established in June 2021, Huawei Digital Power Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei Digital Power for short) is a leading global provider of digital power products and solutions.
We are committed to integrating digital and power electronics technologies, developing clean power, and enabling digitalization to drive energy revolution for a better place, greener future.
Leading power digitalization for a smart and sustainable world, Huawei Digital Power strives to help carriers improve efficiency and smarten up facilities.
Our solutions help both telecom and tower carriers simplify facility deployment, improve power reliability, increase energy efficiency and make O&M smart, enable ICT networks to evolve to 5G and cloud smoothly.
Huawei Digital Power Romania offers multi-language support in different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join us as a: Customer Care Representative
- Fluency in English
- Any of the following languages: English, French, Polish, Turkish and Dutch
- Customer focused and good communication skills
- Availability to work on shifts
- Strong and motivated
- CCR agents receive various technical requests from the customers through different channels (phone, mail or website – eCare and iCare platform). The main process for a CCR implies: creating the problem ticket, dispatching the problem ticket to corresponding engineer (team) based on product line and network element type.
- The CCR must also ensure that cases are raised within SLA time, and that entitlement check is performed. In case of emergency cases, he/she will contact TAC/local support engineers and notify them about the incident.
- Acting as a technical point of contact between the engineering team, customers and partners.
- Motivational salary package and performance bonus
- Gym discounts
- Private Medical Insurance discounts
- Paid 4 hours leave per month
- Life time learning environment and tools
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Digital Power Romania will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.