Junior Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OneAdvanced active
View all jobs Junior Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We provide software solutions that enable thousands of UK businesses to innovate and reimagine what is possible. Today, the breadth and depth of our offering impacts millions of lives.
This is a great opportunity to build a career and develop your skillset.
• Development experience in Java and Java frameworks
• SQL / Relational Databases skills
• Practical skills in CI/CD – some of Git, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Jira
• Excellent problem solving and algorithmic thinking
• Ability to take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Write well designed, testable code
• Troubleshoot, debug and fixing bugs
• Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
• Review code and establish best practices
• Design software solutions
• Look out for latest technologies and match up with use case and solve business problems efficiently
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 staff. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.