Warehousing Operations Specialist - R000035265
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Warehousing Operations Specialist - R000035265 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
• Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor/Master)
• Excellent speaking and written skills in English and Romanian
• Problem solving via innovation and creativity
• Ability to collaborate efficiently within a multicultural environment
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset
• Prior Warehousing experience will be considered an asset.
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
• Forecasting customer demand of our products
• Owning and executing production and capacity planning
• Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will collaborate with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost. We are currently recruiting for a Warehousing Operations Specialist, located in Timisoara.
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
• Partner with our Third Party Logistics partner to achieve effective Warehousing Operations everyday
• Work with Systems that allow us to effectively store our products to maintain best in class service for our customers.
• Make sure that Safety guidelines are followed and our Distribution Center is a safe working environment.
• Get exposed to Integrated Warehousing Systems that will help you make Process Improvement every day.
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, diverse and supportive work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Competitive salary package and benefits - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ariel, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)