Financial Analyst - Reporting
Grow Faster. Grow Further. There is a very high probability that Finance in eMAG is different than what you have come across so far. In order to enjoy it, you have to love taking initiative and getting to the very bottom of business cases, you have to ask questions and work together to find and define the best options eMAG has to move forward. Then, you execute. Past experience always comes in handy but, many of the projects we’re working on are brand new, so curiosity and an open mind moves us forward.
We are constantly upgrading people processes for our young organization, and each and every member of our team has an important role to play in that. Our ambition is to have not only a thriving business, but also an engaged team that fosters development – or, in other words, the best learning environment in town! If you like the sound of that, then, we’d love to meet you!
What will you do in our team?
- Help prepare consolidated IFRS financial statements and ensure correct adaptation of IFRS changes.
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- Prepare and analyzes consolidated financial statements at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years according to different reporting frameworks (IFRS, Romanian Accounting Standards, management requirements);
- Consolidate, analyze, and monitor operating budgets: liaise with budget owners to collect information, analyze inputs received and ensure alignment with commercial plans;
- Monthly Forecasting with relevant analysis identifying changes with appropriate business explanations;
- Involve in presentations regarding results to different stakeholders: management, group, insurers;
- Audit support on reporting packages, revenues & costs analysis, budgets;
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis;
- Develop projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools).
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- IFRS knowledge would be a plus;
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualifications would be a plus;
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- Previous experience of working with SAP would be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library.