Big Data Engineer
A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent., we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
- New req implementation, bug fixing, maintenance, current code refactoring -> Spark with Scala knowledge and SQL (nice to have)
- Create new workflows, coordinators -> Hue, Oozie knowledge
- Manage Flume configuration (Maintenance, bug fixing, updates) for data transfer -> Apache Flume knowledge
- Infrastructure troubleshooting -> Cloudera Manager, Apache Kafka
- Cloudera CDH 5.13.2
- Apache Hue - dashboard for HDFS interaction, Oozie, Hive, Kudu.
- Apache Oozie - automatization/coordinators workflows
- Apache Flume - data transfers
- Apache Spark - processing
- Apache Hive - data warehouse
- Apache Kudu - columnar storage
- Apache Spark cu Scala, Maven for build
- Apache Kafka for event streaming
- Bash scripting (Linux knowledge)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills (trainings, webinars)
- Gym membership discount