Career Opportunities: Digital Workplace Academy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Atos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Career Opportunities: Digital Workplace Academy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ATOS is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
To support our growth in Romania we are hiring in Timisoara new colleagues for a Digital Workplace Academy program.
What we are looking for:
• Students or fresh graduates
• Good communication and understanding skills in English.
• Personal computer fundamentals or a general computer knowledge.
• Fast learner.
• Technical and logical thinking skills.
It is a plus:
• If Student has finished: Computer Science, Informatics, Polytechnics, or any related field.
• French or German speaking skills.
• Basic understanding of Active Directory.
• Basic understanding of Windows 7/10 or Windows Server concepts.
What we offer:
• Courses led by Atos Experts
• Knowledge of the following: Windows Server(Active Directory Federation Services, Active Directory Certificate Services, Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V) and Windows 10(Configuration Manager: applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates), Office 365(Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Teams) and basic Virtualization.
• Fixed-term contract with salary growth plan and attractive benefits.
• A System Administrator job in a growing industry.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.