NAO Escalation Manager
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Fluency in English, both written & spoken
• Have the ability to communicate in a technical and non-technical language
• ITIL V3.0 Foundation minimum
• Experience of leading/facilitating calls with technical and non-technical teams
• Experience in a problem management environment
• Create & Lead Post Incident review meetings following any High or Critical incident
• Following PIR Assign and track Corrective Actions
• Coordinate identification, planning, and implementation of resolving actions
• Manage problems through to permanent fix
• Ensure all problem reports (initial & closure) are managed within agreed SLAs
• Initiate continuous measures to improve the problem management process
• Ensure all correspondence are logged in 1ITSM Remedy
• Maintains information about Known Errors and Workarounds
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!