Strategic Assistant to CEO
Help Net este organizația care știe că succesul depinde în primul rând de oamenii pe care îi are și de calitatea serviciilor oferite pacienților.
În echipa Help Net, valorile care ne ghidează sunt: respect, inițiativă, încredere și responsabilitate. Dacă te identifici cu aceste valori și crezi în Bine, te asteptăm in echipa Help Net.
Vino la Bine! Construiește-ți o carieră din a face bine!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Administration, or related field from a high ranked EU/US university. MD/MBA highly preferred;
• 2-3 years of experience supporting Senior Executives preferred; preferably in a multi national company; International experience is an added advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint);
• Project management skills and an experience in leading/participating etc. in local/group projects;
• The ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality;
• Energetic, flexible and committed to supporting the team in achieving tight deadlines;
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills;
• Demonstrate high level of flexibility and ability to work comfortably in international settings;
• Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels;
• Leadership capability; Willingness to accept responsibility;
• Fluent English is a must; any additional foreign language is a plus.
• Follow up various projects with other teams and all levels of internal management and staff;
• Liaising with key stakeholders on the CEO’s behalf including Management, staff, suppliers and clients;
• Monitor tasks delegated by the CEO to ensure that completed work is achieved on agreed deadlines;
• Assist CEO to track projects and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives and financial performance;
• Produce regular and ad-hoc research / reports on business development and market landscape;
• Support in planning, directing, managing and coordinating day-to-day business activities;
• Support the CEO with project co-ordination; Communicate strategic road map, corporate strategies and business strategies;
• Managing Executive and Management meetings; Attend meetings, sometimes on the CEO’s behalf;
• Collects, compiles and organizes presentation and meeting materials for the CEO.
• Based on performance and a minimum of 2 to 3 years on this position, the candidate might be eligible for a management position within our organization.
• Professional and friendly working environment; Professional development programs; Private medical services.
• Group Life insurance; loyalty card with special discounts in Help Net Pharmacies.